Friday, December 12, 2014

Zadro Next Generation, I like this mirror however wish the top mirror which is ... in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Zadro Next Generation 1X/10X Lighted Travel Mirror - ULT111, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Zadro Next Generation 1X/10X Lighted Travel





Innovative mirror features two (2) 6 xBC" mirrors that are illuminated with the effects of natural sunlight giving you the light you really need. Has a plain 1x mirror and an 10x magnification mirror to meet all of your needs adjustable height control to a high 16" 360 degree swivel design so you put the mirror at the angle that's right for you. Travel pouch included.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I like this mirror mostly as extending upper more ... I only with the magnification was a bit ' less but would still recommend. by msmillieg

Mirror perfect for traveling with for long trips. I put in my checked luggage girl using the box it was sent in. So well that I could tweeze eyebrows without glasses . by Linda Ellman

I like this mirror but wants the upper mirror which is a standard mirror had the light around it. the lower mirror has a 10X with light. Comes with a velvet pouch for travel . by lb

It 'just what I expected. I bought it for travel but I'm using it every day because of the 10X magnification . by Jan Surratt




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive