Monday, December 15, 2014

Review Mirror Place LED Lighted Suction Cup 10X Magnifying Mirror Battery, Best in Class


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Mirror Place LED Lighted Suction Cup 10X Magnifying Mirror Battery Operated, so i would like to describe here.



Mirror Place LED Lighted Suction Cup 10X





This is a great travel mirror Mount with suction cups on a smooth surface or permanently attach anywhere with magnetic metal base provided for hands free use. Can also be mounted directly on to a metal locker by magnet inside housing. When it is mounted on the base it tilts for easy viewing. You may take it off the base and use as a hand held mirror as well. The acrylic rim is .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I bought the first of these mirrors as a gift and they liked it so much I bought another one for me . by Jace Vogler

Exceptional product and seems to be very well done. Nice lighting too bright. The suction cups seem to be very strong for a great grip on a flat surface . by Sue

Exactly what I was looking for. A magnifying mirror for travel with the lights that allows me to see very closely. Originally ordered the 10X and that was very scary. by Frank Morgan

Perhaps the best purchase I have ever made for my wife. She goes crazy for it. The suction cups firmly hold the glass or tile. by AlaynTX




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive