Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Review Jerdon HL75BZD 8.5-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Direct Wire Makeup Mirror, High quality


The week ago. I'm looking for information on the Jerdon HL75BZD 8.5-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Direct Wire Makeup Mirror with, so i would like to describe here.



Jerdon HL75BZD 8.5-Inch Lighted Wall Mount





The Jerdon HL75BZD 8.5-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Direct Wire Makeup Mirror stands out with its sleek and modern look while providing close-up magnification for flawless makeup application. Add a touch of glamour to your home with a makeup mirror that is used in luxury hotels and spas because of its convenience sleek look and precise magnification. This two-sided circular mirror .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















The opinions of the customers who bought this item

The women in my house liked this. I have not used the switch but wired around and have a wall -mounted light switch to make it work . by Don

Have had one of these for years. Every time you check out of a hotel that has an ego that I need to get one. by Kyle Fritz

Light is dim if you have other sources of light in the room no matter. Missing parts to be installed on the wall but we were able to get in local home improvement store . by Fitz

I'm remodling my bathroom and I wanted a mirror Wired. My wife loves. Nice product . by Joseph Kunkle




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive