Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review Floxite, My 72 year old mother in law used mine on a trip and was amazed at how...


The previous week. I search for information on the Floxite Fl-510 10x Magnifying 5-inch Mirror Light White Frosted White, so i would like to describe here.



Floxite Fl-510 10x Magnifying 5-inch Mirror





This powerful 5-inch 10x magnifying mirror light has distortion free optical quality glass has a focused beam of light with 2 lenses one for daylight and one for evening makeup application and it folds flat for travel and is wall mountable to allow you to see the tiniest detail even without eyeglasses.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I have a magnifying mirror Flocite 8x trip I have had for at least 14 years. My mother-in-law 72 years used mine for a trip and was amazed at how well he could see ... by Carole

Just right for the magnification old eyes when doing close - up work on a face . by Timothy Reamer

I'm very happy. The only problem I have is that I would have ordered a larger mirror . by Frequent Buyer

This is extremely small mirror. I have a 9 -inch one I was replacing ... I will save a little for the journey. by Customer




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive