Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review Floxite Fl-615, I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT EVEN AFTER THAT TO PERFECT MY EYE MAKE-UP


The yesterday. I search for information on the Floxite Fl-615 15x Supervision Magnifying Mirror Light White Frosted White, so i have to tell.



Floxite Fl-615 15x Supervision Magnifying





A powerfull 15x magnification 6.5-inch mirror of distortion free optic glass tha adjusts to any angle and folds up for travel and storage and has three lighting effects day/office evening and soft spot light allowing eyebrow tweezing facial hair removal makeup application and contact lenses handling without eyeglasses.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Large mirror to get those hard to see hairs on the chin. I like that the different objective for the night and the day. Folds down well for travel. by Barbara Perolini

I had 3 of these. The first one I had for about 10 years. I think the fact that they are still around after all these years speaks volumes about the quality of this small mirror . by rjkarma

I HAD CATARACT SURGERY on both eyes. It will take about six months for the ' side CLICK IN. This magnification is just the thing I need to see to put on my make-up EYE . by Delores Harris




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive