Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Review Conair Reflections LED Lighted Collection, Good magnification and look pretty good


The several days before. I search for information on the Conair Reflections LED Lighted Collection Mirror Polished Chrome Finish, so i would like to describe here.



Conair Reflections LED Lighted Collection





The reflections led lighted collection mirror has 2 magnification settings (1x and 7x) and bright led lighting. with the energy saving led bulbs you consume 70 less energy than with regular bulbs. the be51led has a beautiful polished chrome finish and an elegant slim design.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Good magnification and look pretty good. Not as nice as some solid metals more expensive ones .but this is much less expensive . by Deborah Gumina

This mirror is perfect for my needs. I can get around without worrying about an electric cable. The light is not as bright as the old electric version but it's a lot ... by Jan Richardson

Ordered two of these after examining. I was "spot on " and my gifts were loved . by MJ

This was purchased as a Christmas gift. I'm not sure how this works because I've never tried. It ' was a great success for the person who has received so it served its purpose . by Ernest King




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive