Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jerdon MC229CG 5.5-Inch Folding Travel Mirror with 7x Magnification, great tool for makeup in my opinion


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Jerdon MC229CG 5.5-Inch Folding Travel Mirror with 7x Magnification Chrome, so i would like to describe here.



Jerdon MC229CG 5.5-Inch Folding Travel





The Jerdon MC229CG 5.5-Inch Folding Two-Sided Swivel Travel Mirror is an ideal bathroom and makeup accessory that can be taken on all your journeys helping you maintain your look wherever you go. This smart travel mirror folds flat and features a cleverly designed stable base with a convenient tilt adjustment and 360-degree swivel rotation to angle this mirror however you please. .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















Comments from other users

Love this mirror bought several as gifts. And ' much nicer than what you can find at the local drug store . by L. cerruti

I took this mirror on a couple of trips today and I was more than satisfied with a more expensive an enlightened I had previously bought from another seller online ... by Nanna

I broke the one I had ordered and the same one ... excellent tool for makeup application by Joya

I use it for a closer look on my face to put on makeup. However since it is so short I have to put it on top of something as I bent to my desk to look inside . by Sara R.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive