Thursday, December 25, 2014

Jerdon JGL9W Tri-Fold Lighted Mirror with 5x Magnification, My friends are jealous in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Jerdon JGL9W Tri-Fold Lighted Mirror with 5x Magnification 4-Light Settings, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Jerdon JGL9W Tri-Fold Lighted Mirror with





Tri-fold design has (2) side mirrors for a panoramic viewView larger Comes with (4) different illumination settingsView larger Jerdon JGL9W Tri-Fold Lighted Makeup Mirror The Jerdon JGL9W Lighted Makeup Mirror is a bathroom and makeup mirror with cool to the touch fluorescent lighting and adjustable side mirrors that fit nicely on any tabletop. Adjustable magnification versatile .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

My 12 year old daughter loves this mirror. I remember something like that when I was his age. She likes to change the play of light while she prepares . by Misty McDowell

Comparing this to the Conair that I sent back this is 100 better The mirror reverses the side that adds stability to it stay in position when turned in direction angled. by aloha

Works great and as described my friends all want one excellent value too ( I've had it for over a year is long lasting ) by Tanya Renaud

Bought this for our 14 year old daughter out of the bathroom every morning when putting on her makeup. by KitsapKid




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive