Thursday, December 11, 2014

Jerdon HL88NL 8.5-Inch LED Lighted Wall Mount Makeup, Just like a high end hotel in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Jerdon HL88NL 8.5-Inch LED Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 8x Magnification, so i would like to describe here.



Jerdon HL88NL 8.5-Inch LED Lighted Wall





The Jerdon HL88NL 8.5-Inch LED Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror stands out with its sleek and modern look while providing close-up magnification for flawless makeup application. Add a touch of glamour to your home with a makeup mirror that is used in luxury hotels and spas because of its convenience sleek look and precise magnification. This two-sided circular mirror has an 8.5-inch .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I like the mirror. I 'm not sure about the lighting it seems the wrong kind of light by Peter Loreenzen

It exceeded our expectations the LED lights are bright cool to the touch and make a great ambient light cheap night lighting. by Bob

I really had no idea what I was missing til I used this to my sisters at home. Best for plucking eyebrows and apply cosmetics. Luckily I have my mirror now . by Barbara




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive