Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jerdon HL7CF 9.75-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with, Love this mirror. in my opinion


A several days before. I search for information on the Jerdon HL7CF 9.75-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 3x Magnification, so i have to tell.



Jerdon HL7CF 9.75-Inch Lighted Wall Mount





The Jerdon HL7CF 9.75-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror stands out with its sleek and modern look while providing close-up magnification for flawless makeup application. Add a touch of glamour to your home with a makeup mirror that is used in luxury hotels and spas because of its convenience sleek look and precise magnification. This fog free single-sided circular mirror .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I really enjoyed this purchase. Two downsidesthe light is not bright enough and there is a magnified side. by Jane Wakefield

After seeing this mirror in different hotel rooms I had to have one. Being able to see your face that closes is a real plus as my eye sight is not as it used to be. I highly recommend . by Mama Jo

I purchased this mirror after seeing a similar one in a hotel. I love it It helps me to see clearly in putting on makeup. I love the light as well by Kimberly A. Trentham

Love the product and it showed earlier than I expected but the hardware to attach it to the wall was not included in the box Frustrating and annoying by Ann




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive