Monday, December 22, 2014

Home Travel 9X/1X Folding Lighted Cosmetic Mirror, Highly recommend in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Home Travel 9X/1X Folding Lighted Cosmetic Mirror, so i would like to describe here.



Home Travel 9X/1X Folding Lighted Cosmetic





Rialto Home Travel Mate - 9x Magnification 1x Regular. Daylight Lighting Shows True Colors. Bright 360 Circular Lighting. Built-in Storage Compartments for Cosmetics. Includes mirror and instruction manual. White.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Bigger then I thought so do not pack so easily but I like the mirror very by susan cherniak

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to reach the mirror into the exact right place by Douglas Hafen

A much better option than taking my "Not so portable " makeup mirror when traveling. Powerful and compact. Great combination . by Patricia R Tidwell

Bought this mirror for my wife. I end up using it too. Great for my almost 60 years eyes Has incredible magnification without distortion . by Gary




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive