Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Floxite Lighted, ... had this mirror for several months now and I'm happy with it in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Floxite Lighted Adjustable Mirror, so i have to tell.



Floxite Lighted Adjustable Mirror





FL-15ACP Features -Use as a compact or raise arm to use as a mini vanity mirror.-2 super bright bulbs.-Great for vanity purse or travel.-Powerful 15x magnification. Includes -4 AAA batteries included. Dimensions -Overall Dimensions 1'' Height x 5'' Width x 10'' Depth.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I had this mirror for several months and are happy with it. It works as advertised and I would buy again . by MaryC

I love this product for those little hairs on the chin that drive me crazy Perfect for the girl who travels . by Lonnie Jones




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive