Thursday, December 11, 2014

Floxite 7quot Magnifying 8x Lamp, This is my second mirror in about 15 years. ... in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Floxite 7quot Magnifying 8x Lamp Set Mirror, so i would like to describe here.



Floxite 7quot Magnifying 8x Lamp Set Mirror





You won't miss a thing when you look at your face in this lighted mirror. Made of optical quality glass so there is no distortion to detract from viewing your face. They are small lightweight (less than 1.5 pounds) and fold flat for travel. Their unique adjustable hinged arm allows you to move them easily. They even have a diffuser lens and an extra base stand for use at home. .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

The 7 " mirror with 8x magnification is much better than my old 5 " mirror with 5x magnification. Very easy to use el ' lighting provided is perfect for me . by Customer

Big set lamp. I put the mirror of 7 " on 5 " lamp set. It is not so heavy and it works great with a little ' shoring. Best for weight trip . by Helping Children

This is my second mirror in about 15 years. This is the only way to make a maintenance or makeup of the face. by Susan

It ' a good mirror / light set. I wish I still did the 10 " one which was the best but I'm used to this time and it does the trick. by Ines Byfield




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive