Sunday, December 21, 2014

DecoBros 6-inch Tabletop Two-sided Swivel Vanity, Perfect for makeup application in my opinion


The week ago. I search for information on the DecoBros 6-inch Tabletop Two-sided Swivel Vanity Mirror with 10x Magnification, so i would like to describe here.



DecoBros 6-inch Tabletop Two-sided Swivel





DecoBros Two sided mirror provide 1x and 10x magnification provide clean reflection. This is a lightweight fit to your bedroom and bathroom tabletop for your daily use.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I like the finish and the mirror normal - not loving side 10x. I use an 8x all the time so I thought this would be great but not really. by Deana Caraballo

I love this mirror when I'm doing my makeup. It 's just big enough to see the whole face. Quite sturdy too but not too heavy or bulky by id

Love it but ladies attention 10x magnifying glass can show you things you never knew were there as wrinkles. Great for doing eyebrows . by Sue Tolley

perfect just what I expected it to be the larger side is a bit ' too much for me to really use enlarged but I bought it for that side I need a table makeup mirror and ... by Lolabelle69




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive