Thursday, December 25, 2014

Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror - Oiled-Bronze Finish, Love It in my opinion


A week ago. I search for information on the Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror - Oiled-Bronze Finish, so i have to tell.



Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror





The Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror with Oiled-Bronze Finish features a double sided lighted mirror with an elegant 7 inch x 9.5 inch oval design. This fashionable mirror will match perfectly with any decor. It rotates 360xB0 for regular viewing or 7x magnification and comes in a stylish oiled bronze finish. Enjoy clear fog-free viewing with the soft halo lighting feature .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Exquisite item. It gives you an elegant look old with a simple but modern comfort . by Eric A. Soto

Overall I really like this mirror I gave it four stars because I wanted it to be brighter but its still very nice . by southernprincess

I can not say enough about this mirror. I love it. After two days of use I can not believe I never applied my makeup without it. by Emily Padula

I ordered this a little ' ago but only set it up today. I like the look. It does not feel overwhelming on my desk ( which is my area always ready and my work area. by C. Stark




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive