Thursday, December 25, 2014

Conair Illumina Collection Two-Sided Makeup Mirror with 4 Light, I love my mirror in my opinion


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Conair Illumina Collection Two-Sided Makeup Mirror with 4 Light Settings, so i would like to describe here.



Conair Illumina Collection Two-Sided Makeup





The conair tm8lx double-sided lighted makeup mirror features 4 different light settings day evening office and home. so for just about every time of your day you know how youx2019re going to look. switch between the regular viewing and the 5x magnification for detailed viewing. it features a stand that adjusts to any angle and folds in for convenient storage. the tm8lx also comes .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I really do not like to have a mirror that I can take it anywhere and you can adjust the height. But l ' lighting is not that amazing no matter what you have on lighting ... by David McCoy

In all honesty I love this I'm 16 years old and my father bought it for me for Christmas and I spent a lot of different quality of mirrors and this is ... by john kainer

Bought this to replace my old that I broke it up Rather than the swivel reflect its great . by kindle lover

I love my mirror does not hold up as high as I would like the bar in the back I had to put a folded paper towel under the bar to make it sit straight so you do not ... by Missy07




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive