Friday, December 12, 2014

Beauty Star Station, I liked it and my granddaughter loved it in my opinion


The yesterday. I search for information on the Beauty Star Station, so i have to tell.



Beauty Star Station





Little Cupcake Beauty Star Station will make her feel like a celebrity. The battery-operated lighted case features light bulbs on the right and left sides for the most flattering lighting. Child-safe cosmetics fill the tray with everything needed for application. All cosmetics are washable and little ones will love feeling oh-so grown-up when they are all made up. A perennial .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Got it for my niece for Christmas. Much bigger than I expected but she is going to love it Arrived on time and properly packed Thank You by Joe B

I loved it and my niece loved it However I would have preferred that the clips are metal and not plastic. Once you break the case is a bit ' useless. by rayjea




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive